Since the beginning of the pandemic, we have done our best to ensure the safety of our staff and guests by implementing a series of measures to protect everyone including staff awareness training on symptoms, physical barriers, social distancing, stay open door policy, encouraging online and phone ordering with curbside pickup. These measures have helped us to continue to serve our customers since mid March and maintained a virus-free environment for our staff and guests.
Following the directives issued by the Public Health Department of the County of Los Angeles, we have re-opened our dining room after implementing several modifications and rules. Here are some of the most visible. The details of all the measures taken in our plan is posted in the dining room.
To allow safe social distancing, we removed several tables and chairs to maintain a 6ft physical distance between parties. Our dining room offers now the following setup:
- 1 area with seating for up to 5 people
- 1 area with seating for up to 4 people
- 3 areas with seating for up to 2 people
Our outside seating includes :
- 2 areas with seating for up to 4 people
All areas must be disinfected after each use. Please allow us the time to do so before seating.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
How you can help us in our efforts:
- Wear a face covering when not eating or drinking, or while circulating in the dining room.
- Maintain 6 ft physical distancing from the other customers.
- Avoid unnecessary touching of restaurant surfaces
- Wash you hands thoroughly or use hand sanitizer often
We appreciate your help as we want to keep all of us safe.